During this period of national mourning, the following Council meetings will be postponed:
- Parks & Open Spaces Committee (13th September)
- Planning & Highways Committee (20th September)
- Finance & Policy Committee (20th September)
The following events will be cancelled:
- Memory Café (14th September)
- Graffiti Workshops (14th, 15th, 21st and 22nd September)
- Allstars Football (12th and 19th September)
As the Council Office is being used for Members of the Public to come in to sign the Condolence Book some room hire bookings have been affected. The Office will contact affected bookings directly.
The Community Bus service is expected to continue as normal, but there may be disruption if external clubs cancel events and the external clubs will let their members know accordingly.
Further information will follow in the next few days.